Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8 Nouns That Describe My Life

1. Family
My family is my blessing. Everything I do is connected to them – whether my career or my academics, all have the purpose of my family’s welfare in mind.

2. Children
I’m happiest when I’m surrounded by the sound of children’s laughter – either my own children or those I work towards making a difference in their lives.

3. Teaching
I’m working on obtaining my masters in education – one baby step at a time. As impatient as I know I am – I need to focus on the journey rather than the destination.

4. Hobbies
My hands and my mind are constantly looking for kinesthetic activities to keep them busy. I knit, crochet, scrapbook, do ceramics and porcelain dolls, and sew the most. I also enjoy looking at my finished work in the gardens or having a nice dinner I’ve thrown together (even though I swear I hate the process) with my family. I do love baking cookies though – especially around the holidays.

5. Laugh
Laughter is my muse. I enjoy laughing and making others laugh – even if I have an odd sense of humor.

6. Learning
I love learning about the world around me and why things are the way they are. Of all the reasons for life – I choose to be a participant and a spectator.

7. Love
I’m passionate about those I love and try to share that love with others in hopes of making the world a better place.

8. Time
Time is a commodity I never have enough of. There are never enough of those moments to appreciate the simple things in life before they change in the blink of an eye.

No comments: