1. Thou shall stop sitting on your assets, gifts and talents.
Procrastination is a thief. Tap into your creativity, purpose,
imagination, intuition, network and resources.
2. Thou shall stop worrying. Action and faith speak louder than fear.
Thou shall let go and let God.
(Therefore do not worry and be anxious.– Matthew 6:31)
3. Thou shall keep the main thing…the MAIN THING.
Follow your list of things to do to remain focused,
organized and productive.
4. Thou shall find a balance between encouraging and
helping others in need and knowing when to distance
yourself from “energy vampires” who drain you with
their drama and negativity.
5. Thou shall do the math and count your blessings.
Praise God in the good and the difficult times.
6. Thou shall have the self-esteem and courage to say “no” or “yes”
when it is appropriate and necessary.
7. Thou shall be a good listener and observer.
Keep your eyes, ears, heart and mind open.
Blessings and breakthroughs can show up in unexpected ways.
8. Thou shall be punctual and be one others can count on.
9. Thou shall continue to seek ways to grow in your education,
faith, self-esteem, skills and personal growth.
10. Thou shall drink water, eat healthy foods, stretch/exercise and
take good care of your body. Thou shall have a daily “laughsitive.”
because laughter moves out joy-blockages i.e. toxins, stress, anger and fear.
written by Jewel Diamond Taylor