Monday, October 6, 2008

Just About Me


3:28:21 PM CDT

Feeling Quiet

Hearing Save a Prayer


Just about me
For the purpose of my family and friends I"ll try to recall things from my early years and the feelings I had felt at the time. For the purpose of getting things outside of my head, you may see me banter on a bit and sometimes may find it difficult to understand what was in my head at the time. I"ll just have to appologize for that now, for it is as it is, and well, I am who I've become, so please just bear with me.
My name is Melanie and I live in Illinois. Have pretty much lived there the majority of my life and doesn't appear as though I have any intention on changing that anytime in the near future. At the current time I'm I believe 38, and I only say this because I purposely forget how old I really am, probably as we go on you'll come to an understanding of why, but for now, I guess once again, it's just because I do. I have lots of hobbies that seem to keep me endlessly busy, in fact, so busy that I seldom like to leave my homebase for anything more than to procure supplies to keep feeding my addiction to hobbies and keeping my family fed. Please take no offense if I haven't come to visit you, trust me when I tell you it's not you at all, rather it's me and it's just my personality.
I've lived in the same location for the last 11 years and when I look back I have to say, everything I need and am is all in one spot, and I'm quiet content with that idea. My children are here, my work is here, my pets are here and well, the man that I adore hangs out here too. LOL I"ll probably tell you later on, that all I've really wanted in my life is a home and a family of my own with a vehicle to move about it and enough money to keep it all going. Possibly not the most ambitious person you ever met, but I can say that I hit those goals that I set for myself all those years ago. I like simplicity, I like organization and I like predictibility. I thrive on it. It's what I require to heal my inner child and one day hopefully you'll understand why on that topic too.

No comments: