Monday, October 6, 2008

Mischievious One


Sunday, May 6, 2007
9:33:18 PM CDT
Feeling Happy
Hearing Beautiful Soul - Jessie McCarthy



Mischievious one


There are times in your life when you realize that something that you have is a gift from the heavens above.

My youngest Molly is my gift from God and there's never a day that goes by that she doesn't make me smile.

Each of my children are different in their personality and for their reasons for being a part of my life. As my oldest is my salvation, Molly is my joy.

If I had to point at one of my girls who closely resembled me, it would be lil Miss Molly. She's loving, but stern, moody and emotional, thoughtful and kind.

Molly has a jealousy streak in her that reaches for miles, and she makes no bones about what belongs to her and what she should be having. She's already accumulated her birthday gift list.

Molly is extremely passionate, every moment matters to her. She remembers events to a tee and she can recite them at will. She's extremely smart but too trustworthy of others, she'll be the one I need to keep an eye on.

There is beauty in the expression that having a baby is like falling in love all over again, both with your husband and your child, because that is the love I felt the moment I realized we were having lil Miss Molly and I've felt as passionate about them both since. It was truly a magical moment because in Molly we became connected, Kevin and I became one. My deepest sadness is that I couldn't have given that to Megan.

No comments: