Monday, October 6, 2008

What is she thinking?

9:19:10 PM CDT
Feeling Worried

What is she thinking?
I spend a lot of time in my head, mostly because I have to live with it around the clock, but moreso, because it contains everything I need to live. So there are a lot of times someone will find me just sitting and staring quietly and sometimes the gestures on my face make anyone wonder what the heck is going through my head. This is one thing lots of people don't understand about me; I need that time. I crave it to live and without it I"m nothing more than another clock punching monkey. It doesn't mean I don't care about you and it doesn't mean that you are not a priority to me, it just means I have to do this because it keeps me sane. Often times, I will forego dinner with the family even if it means missing a meal because I have to have this time. Now mind you, that doesn't mean that I like to be lonely or alone, rather that I just need lots of thinking time to get it all under perspective.

No comments: